Analyze financial risks, management, budgeting & periodical forecasting
Develop P&L plans and proactively drive corrective measures by mitigating variances to ensure maximized returns and profit targets for each business unit
Evaluate the financial / business data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models for the decision-making process for strategic plans.
Operating & creating business plans which cascades to all levels of the organization by ensuring effective governance
Educational & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any reputed university major in Finance or Accounting or Economics.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Business Analysis, Market analysis
- Sound in analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge in Google Suite and MS Office specially in Google sheet and MS Excel
- Yearly salary review
- 2 Times Festival bonus
- 5 working days
Number of vacancy