- Plan & direct marketing campaigns for Google Ads, Social Media, & YouTube
- Analyze, test & track various campaigns / Ads to identify the best performance.
- Establish an online presence to boost brand awareness
- Conduct market research and implement direct marketing methods to increase sales
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Educational & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subjects
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, content distribution, and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Experience with SEO/PPC, keyword research, and analytics specifically Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center, and Webmaster Tools & other ad platforms
- Experience in forecasting, handling marketing budgets, and reporting results
- Yearly salary review
- 2 Times Festival bonus
- 5 working days
Number of vacancy