22th August, 2022
Working on our android applications to implement new features as well as drive improvements to the existing codebase.
Being part of a fast-paced, collaborative environment with product managers, QA, designers, and backend engineers.
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product.
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team & beyond.
- Experience in android POS printer is a plus
- Significant Android engineering experience (2+ years), with experience working on at least two large native Android applications.
- Experience programming in Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of software design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, etc., mobile threading, and memory management and how they apply to mobile applications.
- Robust knowledge of RxJava, Dagger2, Retrofit,t, and Multi-Module architecture.
- Deep understanding of Room, work manager, View-Binding, Kotlin Coroutines.
- Detailed understanding of Google Maps.
- 5 working days (10 am - 6 pm)
- Festival bonus 2 times a year
- Yearly salary review
Number of vacancy