- Strong exp building CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory.
- Build monitoring and alerting framework for infrastructure, applications, databases
- Familiar with production systems (load balancing and monitoring)
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are secure against cybersecurity threats
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL & MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering / Software Engineering or Equivalent Degree.
- Educational background is flexible for a highly skilled person.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in large, multi-product production environments
- Experience with docker, kubernetes container orchestration
- Strong experience with any automation/scripting language (Shell, Python, Java, go etc)
- Must experienced with AWS cloud
- Knowledge on Databases (MySQL, MongoDB), Redis is a plus.
- Yearly salary review
- 2 times festival bonus
- 5 working days
Number of vacancy